Restaurant ‘The King’s House’
THE BEGINNINGS OF…
The privilege of hosting royalty and dignitaries to Elblag goes back a long time, to 1457 to be exact. This honour was bestowed on the town by the Polish king Kazimierz Jagiellończyk at that time.
Later on in 1632 after the election of the new king Władysław IV Waza, the local city council entered into an agreement with a rich burgher Izaak Spiering, obliging him to take on the role of hosting visiting monarchy in his own home which today is where Hotel Elblag is located.
restaurant ‘King’s house’
Check out our Menu.
Warning: file_get_contents(http://hotelelblag.hotelsystems.pl/data-xml/pakiety/setLang/2/php_url_format//hash/adb6200a577e168b9e2f5735cd70e503): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error in /home/users/eblag-docel/public_html/wp-content/themes/Divi-child/api/hs.php on line 276